Sabado, Marso 16, 2013

Vintage Casual Photography

Hey! i`m glad to be back again. It`s been a long time since i blog. So here we Go!

A friend of my sister  and church mate wanted to do a "vintage" style photo
shoot, they ask us if we want to be their model? and the crazy answer is when and where? that is so funny right? wrong answer for their question, they ask us again if we want to be their model! and yes, Yes is our next answer. My sister and i was their 
"model" na for their portfolio, they called it "Vintage Casual".
So, I had my first ever photo shoot and we`re soOoo happy.
I love the vintage theme and the enthusiasm and
passion that we made that we portray in the images/photos! ^_^
My sister and i glad and also happy to show you some shots/photos of us.
ENJOY!.



I used this laced top and a high waist skirt because they say that it is a old fashion.
yes i used this last last sunday post ^_^


and we are also happy to say that my sister and i  design our top denim.
 i told you before that make trends work for you, get style on a budget, dress for your body and look great  ^_^






The photography is also quite super thumbs up.
added straight from the camera. This photo was
taken on march 9, 2013 in green belt triangle, using thier
NICON D90. 



Photography by Labtech.

For booking inquiries and other information regarding our Photography
 packages/services please be glad to write an email to Labtechcomputersolution@gmail.com


or call or text us to reserve your date:
+63.915.682.5601 (Globe)
+63.947.196.0718(Smart)
+63.915.258.0922 (Globe)


thanks for dropping by again to my Blog.
God bless 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento