Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

Love mint green

This post is something I've been meaning to do for quite some time now... To honor my peers, and spread the Love.
that said, as with any list that is not statistically based,
this out fit is my favorite. And tottally subjective.
there are a lot of really wonderful, amazing pemplum
who trends also out there right? this is my first peplum.
my older sister bought this for me, she now know what i like na
hahaha ^_^







The white peplum can be light and floating and all-enveloping,
tight and close-fitting.one can easily understand how it is that
the white classic peplum effortlessly finds itself a place in a woman
wardrobe , time and time again. When it comes to making a light statement the white clothes is able to really highlight grace, feminity 
and has a good taste, so easily, yet so effectively.







Hope you like my out fit ^_^

Top and skirt: Korea

Shoe: Korea
watch: Tomato
Necklace: from friend

thank you for visiting my blog
Comments are love ^_^


1 komento:

  1. Love the peplum top! and your curls :D
    btw, I currently have a giveaway on my blog where you could win $20 worth of Romwe coupon. Shop all you want if you are one of the two lucky winners :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-coupon-giveaway.html

    TumugonBurahin