Sabado, Abril 13, 2013

Denim con spike


it's hard for me to find dress, like this one,. This past few day i was so in love with dress, i always find dress that suited to my body line, i`m a chubby one, and i hate it :(.. I love this Denim dress from(tsangge) can't you i magine that?, there's "Denim" dress" on tsangge ^_^, i buy it because it`s fit on me, :) i bought this with a cheap price!.i used this on the wedding of my neighbor in Tarlac, i used the mango tree as my back ground because it look`s so beautiful, right? and the sun was perfect too,.








Oohh! that carabao :)


Love playing around with this kids ^_^ (neighbor)
vain . 



Special thanks to my Little Brother. You are good in Photography, even though you are 9yrs old. Thanks much brotha

Thank for dropping by ^_^

Dress from: Somewhere (tsangge)
Shoes: Korea (Big fun of korea)
accessories:  Mama

God bless 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento