Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

The Face on my Dress ^_^

before the year end i decided to use my GC from ate Dani Barretto and Mikyle Quizon.  
why do i have GC?. Because i won thier MEET and GREET contest,
and the place was sooo MALAYO it is in QC that`s my first time to 
go there with my own,and that`s 
why i have a GC, that GC is from Bench also. I`m really happy to
 have that because i really don`t want to spent my money for some 
"mamahaling" clothes hehehe, i`m cheap swear!.
 co`z if you don`t mind expensive clothes for just 1 or 2 uses 
oohh come on...



 by the way lets just go back to clothes..
.what iwear on my date with my sister ^_^


One way ^_^ Every Nation Church








A signature pose of Dani Barretto. She really a jeje promise, what i like to her?
 is,her simplicity and her eyes gosshhh, 
and she is very cool girl Jejeje talaga ^_^..

   







i really like this top, it`s simple print, the face on the left was soo great and to
complete my out fit i decided to use a floral leggings it`s mtches the color of the print on my
dress the yellow,grey and pink was my favorite color and it`s not hard to pair a shoe for this co`s 
it`s a black dress and it`s not too colorful right.




top from Bench
leggings from bench
shoes from Mrket department store


thank you for dropping by my blog ^_^
god bless






4 (na) komento:

  1. lovely leggings! I didn't know bench have one, might as well check them out next time. happy holidays!

    Happy New Year! Happy 2013 :D

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love your leggings! Btw, I just followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Yay thank you..
    Yahh sure I followed you back^_^...

    TumugonBurahin