Sabado, Pebrero 9, 2013

Fire on Ice


Hi girls! who know how to skate? hhmm.. i just definitely love skating, but i don`t know how to skate haha, yes that`s true!. This was my First ever ice skating (sight) ,that out fit is not really good for skating am i right? to those who now how to skate, actually this is not my out fit sana if i know na that time we are going ice skating instead of star city, but nang yari na ehh haha..
we make "Gala" because my sister arrived from korea just to get her daughter here in Pinas and that is also the time for our "family bonding" again.
 by the way lets go back to the outfit, i wear this top because it`s my way to be comfortable all the time because like what i said a while a go, were going to star city sana not here at MOA ice skating rink, sorry for my pants i won`t be able to get inside the skating shoe so look what happen it`s look too messy tuloy and it`s wasn`t looks feet on me and actually my pants was too long for me so i fold it but nothings happen hahaha (laugh) , i don`t have a accessories because i`m not comfortable for the bangles or neck-lace i just wear a glasses to make it simple.


this is the great time for me co`z i can go to the middle of the rink without any kapitan hehehe, i feel so mgaling na magaling co`z look i did it hahaha my mom was looking on us that time and she saw me falling in the ice and she was laughing out side the rink gosh, if you so the picture of my mom when she was laughing on me, maiisip mo "is that really my mon?" hahaha..

here is my sister again, she laugh at  me too just like my mom and she never make me tulungan na bumangon, you know what she said on me, "come on you can do that" hahaha... 



i was so tired that`s why i decided to sit down, realx and take some photos while we are resting, so look at my face here its look like a mess ^-^...


Look at my face when i`m falling on the ice, i laugh on my self when i saw this picture of mine falling on the ice and get a peace pa, his my little bro by the way who`s helping to stand buti pa sya, he was able to help me than to my ate tsk tsk.. 

My greatest fear is not in NEVER FALLING, but in RISING every time I FALL


Top and shades: Korea 
Pants: Ukay-Ukay

( i think korea is now my sponsor but all my clothes was plain)
(this is my first ever ukay, i was inspired to buy clothes in UKAY because of Danni Barretto, she love UKAY daw haha... But when you buy clothes in UKAY don`t forget wash it on hot water so the germs was washed out ok..)

Thank you for dropping by here!.
Link your blogs so i can visit yours 

comments are Love

2 komento:

  1. OOh I wish I know how to skate. haha. I love your full bangs :)

    Join my giveaway. Click this link for more deets :)
    http://iammariabee.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-me-to-you-marias-b-day-giveaway.html

    Love, Maria

    TumugonBurahin