Linggo, Enero 20, 2013

My Twin Heart

Hi everyone she is my Twin heart Vanessa A.K.A Honeycoconut,
she`s older than me. Obviously we are not
totally a twin but we love to pretend to be a twin,
we always  buy a couple clothes, couple skirt and everything
^_^.We love each other, even sometimes we get a Pretty war.
yes a war :( but it won`t last for an Hour..
She always say that she`s beautiful than me and hindi ako
papayag ^_^ joke hehehe. BTW
She is a teacher, a 19 yrs old teacher and a board passer 
also.She can`t wear some of her clothes co`z she`s 
a teacher nga diba!, So sa akin nya pina-pasuot.
 I am a 1st year collage, Business administration

We love coffee too much,
lalo na ako i can drink a 4cups of coffee in just 30min. any 
coffee iinomin ko, Barako, 3 in 1 coffee "nescafe", frapucino, coffee float etc. 
i can drink all of that Yes that`s true!. coffee float from jollibee 
make us insane sa SOBRANG sarap!...








 Heart For You ^_^




Same Pose , Same Clothes
but d`same hair style ^_^

top: MRD2
skirt and shoes: Korea


Thank you for dropping by To my blog


Comments are love <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento